Sunday, December 26, 2010

Routes and Branches Play List 12/25/10

This was the first year since I started hosting Routes & Branches that I have had a show on Christmas,so of course I had to play my annual holiday show this week. Each year I try to find new tunes to add to this show and this year I had new tunes from the Mynabirds, Drive By Truckers and The Indigo Girls.

I hope that all of my listeners have a joyous holiday season and a prosperous new year.

Artist-Song-Source

3pm.
Martin Sexton - Welcome To The Camp - Camp Holiday
Robert Earl Keen - Merry Christmas From The Family - The Party Never Ends
Last Train Home - Home For Christmas - Holiday Limited
Marah - New York is A Christmas Kind Of Town - A Christmas Kind Of Town
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Last Night(I Went Out With Santa Claus)- Everything You Want For Christmas
Beausoleil - Papa St. Nick - Christmas Gumbo
Nora Jones & Willie Nelson - Baby It's Cold Outside - …Featuring
Alison Krauss - Shimmy Down The Chimney
Robin & Linda Williams - Together All Alone - The First Christmas Gift
Mynabirds - All I Want Is Truth (For Christmas)
Lyle Lovett - Christmas Morning - The Road To Ensenada
John Prine - Christmas In Prison - Live
The Christmas Jug Band Feat: Angela Strehli & Maria Muldar - Boogie Woogie Santa Claus - A Family Christmas
The Christmas Jug Band - Santa's Going Crazy This Year - The Christmas Jug Band On The Holiday Highway

4pm.
Los Lonely Boys - Feliz Navidad - Christmas Spirit
Jerry Jeff Walker - Here Comes Santa Claus/Up On The Roof Top - Christmas Gonzo Style
Jerry Jeff Walker - Rudolf The Red-Noised Reindeer - Christmas Gonzo Style
Chris Smither - Coventry Carol
Drive By Truckers - The Thanksgiving Filter - Go-Go Boots
Reverend Horton Heat - Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy - We Three Kings
Jefferson Pepper - Christmas In Fallujah - Christmas In Fallujah
The Whopner County Country Allstars - Kick For Christmas - Always A Pleasure
Go Jimmy Go - The Twevle Days Of Christmas Local Style - Holiday Hell Yeah
The Boxmasters - Silver Bells - Christmas Cheer
Indigo Girls - It Really Is A wonderful Life - Holly Happy Days
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer - Giddyup Said Santa Claus - American Noel
The Fleshtones - You're All I Want For Christmas - Stocking Stuffer
Sonny Landreth - Got To Get you Under My Tree - Christmas Gumbo

No comments: