Sunday, October 6, 2013

Routes & Branches 10/5/13

Well it is the first weekend in October and the perfect storm of recent events have kept me once again from making my way to San Francisco's Golden Gate Park for The Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival. So, I decided to bring the festival to my listeners. Everyone I played this week was performing at HSB except for one artist who is playing here this next weekend.

This weekend was also the start of KRVM's Fall Pledge Drive. I want to thank all of the listeners who called in to my show this weekend. You all helped me reach my goals for this fundraiser. Thank you one and all. And for everyone else who is reading this blog and has not made their contribution to KRVM, please go to:  http://www.krvm.org/  and help support true community radio by keeping shows like Routes & Branches on the air for all to enjoy!!!

3pm
Bonnie Raitt - Used To Rule The World - Slipstream
Seldom Scene - Bad Moon Rising - Dream Scene
Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band - So Good - Legacy
Jerry Douglas & Peter Rowan - Can't Get There From Here - Yonder
Steve Earle & The Dukes - Warren Hellman's Banjo - The Low Highway
The Wronglers with Jimmie Dale Gilmore - Deep Ellum Blues - Heirloom Music
Steve Martin & The Steep Canyon Rangers - Jubilation Day - Rare Bird Alert
Ryan Bingham - Neverending Show - Tomorrowland
Dave Alvin - Murrietta's Head - Eleven Eleven
Buddy Miller & Jim Lauderdale - The Train That Carried My Gal From Town - Buddy & Jim
Los Lobos - Tin Can Trust - Disconnected In New York City
Patty Griffin - Truth #2 - Silver Bell

4pm
Tift Merritt - Traveling Alone - Traveling Companion
Langhorn Slim & The Law - The Way We Move - The Way We Move
The Devil Makes Three - Old Number 7 - Stomp & Smash & Slash & Crash & Bash & Bust & Burn
The Wood Brothers - I Got Loaded - The Muse
Tim O'Brien - My Girl's Waiting For Me - Chicken & Egg
The Flatlanders - Borderless Love - Hills & Valleys
Nicki Blum & The Gramblers - Little Too Late - Nicki Blum & The Gramblers
Justin Townes Earle - Look The Other Way - Nothings Gonna Change The Way You Feel About Me Now
Robert Earl Keen - The Road Goes On Forever - The Party Never Ends

No comments: