Saturday, October 19, 2013

Routes & Branches 10/19/13

First of all I want to thank all of my listeners for helping us reach the goal for our fall fund raiser. And, I want to thank Shotgun Majors for sitting in for me last weekend while I was taking care of business at our fall home improvement show.
Since I have gotten behind with playing new releases that have come in over the past month, I spent the entire show playing new music accept for the Hank III, 2008 release "Damn Right
 Rebel Proud" which was the only Hank III CD I could find at the last minuet. Hank is in town tonight which is why I started and ended the show with him.

3pm
Hank III - Me & My Friends - Damn Right Rebel Proud
JD & The Straight Shot - Midnight Run - Midnight Run
Southern Culture On The Skids - The Fly That Rode From Buffalo - Dig This
Holly Renee Allen - Gypsy Boots - Big Love
Willie Nelson - It Won't Be Long - To All The Girls
Jonathan Warren & The Billy Goats - Greyhound - On This Very Evening
Cedric Benoit - Living It Up In Cajun Land - Louisianna
Robert Randolf & The Family Band - New Orleans - Lickety Split
The Smoking Flowers - Sparks & Fire - 2 Guns
Miss Tess & The Talkbacks - The Love I Have For You - The Love I Have For You
Ernie Hendrickson - California Farewell - One For The Dreamers
Greg Trooper - Good Luck Heart - Incident On Willow Street
Dwight Yoakam with Willie Nelson - If Teardrops Were Diamonds - 21st Century Hits
Amos Lee - Tricksters, Hucksters, And Scamps - Mountains Of Sorrow, Rivers Of Song

4pm
The Show Ponies - Whiskey And Wine - We're Not Lost
Grace & Tony - Hey Grace, Hey Tony - November
Misner & Smith - Lost & Found - Seven Hour Storm
Ken & Brad Kolodner - Down On My Knees - Skipping Rocks
David Newbould - Always Coming Home - Tennessee
Tony Joe White - Aligator, Mississippi - Hoodoo
D. B. Rielly - Turn The Page - Cross My Heart Hope To Die
The Jimmy Ray Guns - Broken Hearts Anonymous - Company's Comin'
Courtyard Hounds - A Guy Like You - Amelita
Mary Beth Cross - Kiss You Goodnight - Beyond Good And Evil
The Tillers - The Road Neverending - Hand On The Plow
Melody Walker & Jacob Groopman - We Made It Home - We Made It Home
Linda Thompson - As Fast As My Feet - Won't Be Long Now
Hank III - Workin' Man - Damn Right Rebel Proud

No comments: