Saturday, September 28, 2013

Routes & Branches 9/28/13

I have been a big fan of Steve Earle for as long as I can remember. He is performing here in Eugene this next week so I made him my feature artist for today's show. I brought in every album I have and played a track off each one of them.
I started and finished the show with Ry Cooder's new live album which was my favorite new listen of the week. I also played some of my favorite recent releases including Sam Baker, Acoustic Syndicate, David Bromberg, The Wood Brothers and Rod Balch.

3pm
Ry Cooder & Corridos Famosos - Crazy 'bout An Automobile - Live
Steve Earle - Copperhead Road - Together At The Bluebird Café
Steve Earle - Pancho & Lefty - Townes
Hobo Nephews Of Uncle Frank - All Night Long Won't Be Long Enough - Number One Contender
Sam Baker - The Tattooed Woman - Say Grace
JD Wilkes & The Dirt Daubers - Apples And Oranges - Wild Moon
North Mississippi Allstars - Turn Up Satan - World Boogie Is Coming
Dr Dog - Long Way Down - B-Room
Steve Earle & The Del McCoury Band - I'm Still In Love With You - The Mountain
Steve Earle - Down Here Below - Washington Square Serenade
Steve Earle - Steve's Last Ramble - Transcendental Blues
Acoustic Syndicate - Song For Me - Rooftop Garden
David Bromberg - Keep On Drinkin' - Only Slightly Mad

4pm
Wild Ponies - Things That Used To Shine - Things That Used To Shine
Steve Earle - Ashes To Ashes - Jerusalem
Steve Earle - The Devil's Right Hand - Copperhead Road
Steve Earle - Willin' - Side Tracks
The Sugar Beets - Did You Ask The Tall Blue-eyed Hippie To Stay? - Sweet Ride Home
Tired Pony - All Things At Once - The Ghost Of The Mountain
The Wood Brothers - Neon Tombstone - The Muse
Steve Earle - The Gulf Of Mexico - I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
Steve Earle - The Low Highway - The Low Highway
Steve Earle - Nowhere Road - Essential Steve Earle
Rod Balch - Up The Road - Fort Worth 76102
Ry Cooder & Corridos Famosos - School Is Out - Live

No comments: