Saturday, December 2, 2017

Routes & Branches 12/2/17

I started this week's show with Chris Robinson Brotherhood since they were in town last night starting out a tour. Since this was the second time that I saw Neil Casal play in the last month,I had to follow with his other project: The Hard Working Americans.
With Grammy nomination announcements I played several of the Americana  nominations along with a couple of tracks from the NEW 2017 KRVM Local Music Sampler. You can help support this community radio station by picking up a copy today!!
I finished the show with a couple of tracks from Nora Jane Struthers and The Party Line who will be on my show next week!!! Be sure to tune in!

3pm
Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Ain't It Hard but Fair - Any Way You Love, We Know How You Feel
Hard Working Americans - Stomp and Holler - We're All in This Together
Wilco - Passenger Side (Live At the Troubadour 11/12/96) - Being There (Deluxe Edition)
Blind Boys Of Alabama - Let My Mother Live - Almost Home
Glen Campbell - Arkansas Farm Boy - Adios
Whopner County - Oregon Farm Boy - 2017 KRVM Local Music Sampler
Father John Misty - Ballad of the Dying Man - Pure Comedy
David Rawlings - Cumberland Gap - Poor David's Almanack
Alison Krauss - Losing You - Windy City
Chuck Cannon - Gentle On My Mind - Machine
Brent Cobb - Let the Rain Come Down - Shine On Rainy Day
4pm
The Mavericks - I Wish You Well - Brand New Day
Iron & Wine - Thomas County Law - Beast Epic
Butterchuck - 900 Miles - 2017 KRVM Local Music Sampler
The Jerry Douglas Band - 2:19 - What If
The Secret Sisters - King Cotton - You Don't Own Me Anymore
Taj Mahal & Keb Mo - She Knows How to Rock Me - Taj Mahal & Keb Mo
Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Love Do What it Do (feat. Darius Rucker) - Got Soul
Sonny Landreth - Key To The Highway - Recorded Live in Lafayette
Greg Allman - My Only True Friend - Southern Blood
Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit - If We Were Vampires - The Nashville Sound
Chris Stapleton - Broken Halos - From A Room: Vol. 1
Nora Jane Struthers & The Party Line - (Til') I Kissed You - Country EP No.1
Nora Jane Struthers & The Party Line - The Same Road - Wake

No comments: