Saturday, December 16, 2017

Routes & Branches 12/16/17

This time of year I start to go through what I have collected and try to play my favorites. Of course I still have far too many to play in one 2 hour show. So this week is many of them and in 2 weeks I will play another bunch of them.

3pm
Louisana Love Act - Magic Bus/ Monna/ Love Will Not Fade Away - Live at WOW Hall
Old Crow Medicine Show - Rainy Day Women #12 &35 - 50 Years of Blonde on Blonde
Joan Osborne - Highway 61 Revisited - Songs of Bob Dylan
The Elders - Change The Ways Of Now - True
Marty Stuart & His Fabulous Superlatives - Way out West - Way Out West
Justin Townes Earle - Champagne Corolla - Kids in the Street
Steve Earle & The Dukes - So You Wannabe an Outlaw - So You Wannabe an Outlaw
David Rawlings - Come On Over My House - Poor David's Almanack
Larry Campbell & Teresa Williams - When I Stop Loving You - Contraband Love
Eric Bibb - With a Dolla' In My Pocket - Migration Blues
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Tell the Devil I'm Gettin' There as Fast as I Can (with Lucinda Williams and Eric Church) - Tell the Devil I'm Gettin' There as Fast as I Can

4pm
Pi Jacobs - Weed and Wine - A Little Blue
Nora Jane Struthers & The Party Line - Let's Get The Day Started Right - Champion
Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real - Find Yourself - Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real
Jeremy Pinnell - Ballad of 1892 - Ties of Blood and Affection
Willie Nelson - Still Not Dead - God's Problem Child
North Mississippi Allstars - Deep Ellum - Prayer for Peace
Sonny Landreth - Creole Angel - Recorded Live in Lafayette
Chris Stapleton - Hard Livin' - From A Room: Vol. 2
Chris Stapleton - Them Stems - From A Room: Vol. 1
Tedeschi Trucks Band - I Pity the Fool - Live at the Fox Oakland
Rodney Crowell - East Houston Blues - Close Ties
Old Crow Medicine Show - Caroline - Best of

No comments: