Saturday, April 2, 2016

Routes & Branches 4/2/16

On my way to the station this afternoon my wife calls me and tells me that it is Emmylou Harris' birthday today. Not having realized this before I left the house, I looked in our station collection and pulled a couple of Harris' discs to start and end my show.
Happy Birthday Emmylou!!!

I did however bring some of my Record Store Day vinyl collection. Support your local record store on April 16th. RECORD STORE DAY!!! You know I will.

Artist-Song-Source
3pm
Emmylou Harris - Old Five and Dimers Like Me - All I Intended to Be
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell - Hanging Up My Heart - Old Yellow Moon
Carrie Rodriguez - Llano Estacado - Lola 
Terri Hendrix - Love You Strong - Love You Strong
Elephant Revival - Home in your Heart - Petals 
The Rifters - I Got News for You - Architecture of a Fire
Eileen Ivers - Kitty's Wedding - Beyond the Bog Road
Margo Price - Tennessee Song - Midwest Farmer's Daughter
Steve Earle - I'll Never Get out of This World Alive - I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive
Justin Townes Earle - Move Over Mama - Nothing's Gonna Change the Way You Feel About Me Now
Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Blue Suede Shoes - Big Moon Ritual
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Proud Mary - The 1969 Singles
Hackensaw Boys - Don't Bet Against Me - Charismo
 
4pm
Hayes Carll - The Love That We Need - Lovers and Leavers
Roger Cline & The Peacemakers - California Breakdown - The Independent
Jason Isbell - God Is A Working Man - Southern Family
Zac Brown - Grandma's Garden - Southern Family 
Shooter Jennings - Can You Come Over - Southern Family
Steve Poltz - Giving Thanks - Noineen Noiny Noin
Blackberry Smoke - Living in the Song - Wood, Wire & Roses
Miss Lana Rebel & Kevin Michael Mayfield - Trouble Starts Calling - The Midtown Island Sessions
Fruition - Wastin' Away - It Won't Be Long
Bonnie Raitt - Shakin' Shakin' Shakes - Dig In Deep
Kevin Gordon - Walking On The Levee - Long Time Gone
Frank Solivan - Wayfaring Stranger (with Lorene Solivan) - Family, Friends & Heroes
Emmylou Harris - Beyond the Great Divide - All I Intended to Be

No comments: