Saturday, February 28, 2015

Routes & Branches 2/28/15

I have had so many new Cd's hit my mailbox lately that the only way to catch up was to play a bunch of them on my show today.
Here is what I played.

3pm
The Mavericks - Stories We Could Tell - Mono
Johnny Cash - Out Amoung The Stars - Out Amoung The Stars
Bill Hearne and Friends - Real Good Itch - All That's Real
The Last Hombres - Unforgiven Man - Odd Fellows Rest
Lilly Hiatt - Somebody's Daughter - Royal Blue
Gretchen Peters - When All You Got Is A Harmer - Blackbirds
Michelle Shocked - Come a Long Way - Arkansas Traveler
The California Honeydrops - When It Was Wrong - Honeydrops Live
Kevin Deal - Play Me a Country Song - Nothing Left to Prove
6 String Drag - I Miss the Drive-In - Roots Rock 'N' Roll
Ryan Culwell - Never Gonna Cry - Flatlands
Jon Dee Graham - Just Like That - Garage Sale
Martin Sexton - Long Haul - Sugarcoating 
4pm
Martin Sexton - Remember That Ride - Mixtape of the Open Road
The Bros. Landreth - Runaway Train - Let It Lie 
Mike Childress - Gone - Gone
James McMurtry - How'm I Gonna Find You Now - Complicated Game 
Caroline Spence - Seeing Other People - Somehow 
The Keller Sisters - The Rock Bottom - House of Cards
Joanne Rand - Mr. Einstein - Still a Real World 
Brandi Carlile - The Eye The Firewatcher's Daughter
Mulebone - Keep on Movin' - Keep on Movin' 
Joe Pug - Burn and Shine - Windfall 
The Mulligan Brothers - I Don't Want to Know - Via Portland
Rob McHale - Irons and Chains (Dred Scott)  Fields
The Infamous Stringdusters - I'll Get Away - Let It Go

No comments: