Saturday, July 27, 2013

Routes & Branches 7/27/13

What a fun summer afternoon this was to be on the radio. Thanks for all of the great phone calls and requests which I managed to fit in.
On a more serious note I apologize for not playing any JJ Cale today. I only learned of his passing this evening after I was off the air. I have been listening to Cale for what seems like my whole life, though I have only seen him once and that was a year or two ago here in Eugene. I am so glad that I saw that show. I certainly will play some of his music next week.


Artist-Song-Source

3pm
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Mother Blues - The Grifter's Hymnal
Jim Patton & Sherry Brokus - Glen Oak Blues - The Great Unknown
The Gloria Darlings - You Done Me Wrong - Come Home To Me
Fiddlin' Big Sue Band - Wagon Wheel - Fiddlin' Big Sue Band
Donna The Buffalo - Tonight, Tomorrow and Yesterday - Tonight, Tomorrow and Yesterday
Austin Lounge Lizards - Brain Damage - Lizard Vision
Shannon McNally & Hot Sauce - Lovely - Coldwater
Eliza Gilkyson - Runaway Train - Beautiful World
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone - One More From The Road
The Mother Hips - Song For JB - Behind Beyond
Two Tons Of Steel - Crazy Heart  - Unraveled
Slaid Cleaves - Still Fighting The War - Still Fighting The War

4pm
Mike Stinson - Late For My Own Funeral - Hell And Half Of Georgia
Jim Liberato - These Days - I'm Not High Anymore
Tyler Fortier - Sing For Our Fellowman - Fear Of The Unknown
Beth Wood - Doing This Dance - The Weather Inside
Cascade Rye - Baby Let's Go - Cascade Rye
James McMurtry - Just Us Kids - Just Us Kids
Chicago Farmer - Twenty Dollar Bill - Backenforth, IL
Blind Corn Liquor Pickers - (Attempted) Murder Ballad - Myths & Routines
Jerry Jeff Walker - Night Rider's Lament - Ridin' High
Guy Clark - El Coyote - My Favorite Picture Of You
Delbert McClinton & Glen Clark - Oughta Know - Blind, Crippled and Crazy
Will Brown - The Road Home - Guitar Sketchbook

No comments: