Sunday, February 24, 2013

Routes & Branches 2/23/13

Several new Cd's in the mix this week. Highlights include The Mavericks "In Time", The Howlin' Brothers "Howl", Bobby Bare's "Darker Than Light" and The Cave Singers "Naomi".

Artist-Song-Source

3pm
Michelle Shocked - Arkansas Traveler - Arkansas Traveler
Michelle Shocked - Love's Song - Soul Of My Soul
Anna Krantz - Recharge My Heart - Foundation
Sallie Ford & The Sound Outside - Party Kids - Untamed Beast
Lyle Lovett - San Antonio Girl - My Baby Don't Tolerate
David Jacobs-Strain - Treetop Flyer - Live From The Left Coast
The Mavericks - Back In Your Arms Again - In Time
Lewi Longmire - Girl On My Mind - If I Live To Be 100
Merle Haggard - I Wonder Where I'll Find You At Tonight - Kern River
Yarn - Blue Skies, Brighter Times, & Roses - Leftovers Vol. 2
Wood & Wire - Rambler's Blues  - Wood & Wire
The Howlin' Brothers - Tenessee Blues - Howl
Bobby Bare - Goin' Down The Road - Darker Than Light

4pm
Bobby Bare - Woody - Darker Than Light
Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special - The Essential Johnny Cash
Dale Watson & His Lonestars - I Lie When I Drink - El Rancho Azul
Shooter Jennings - Wild & Lonesome - The Other Life
Kris Kristofferson - My Heart Was The Last One To Know - Feeling Mortal
Mary Gauthier - Last Of The Hobo Kings - Live At Blue Rock
Laura Tsaggaris - Dig - Everyman
Susan James - Driving Toward The Sun - Driving Toward The Sun
The Cave Singers - No Tomorrow - Naomi
The Slide Brothers - Mortherless Children - The Slide Brothers
The Resolectrics - High Water - High Water
Richard Thompson - Stony Ground - Electric
The Cat Like Reflexes - Rome Has Fallen

No comments: