Saturday, November 26, 2011

Routes and Branches Play List 11/26/11

I have recently started submitting my favorite albums of each month to "The Freeform American Roots Chart". This chart is made up of contributions from DJs from all over the world who play Americana music and have control over what they play on their shows. In other words, "Real Music Played for Real People by Real DJs". I feel it is an honor to be a member who contributes to this chart and I now plan on playing my six picks for the month on the last Saturday of each month. This month's picks start at the beginning of my 4 o'clock hour with my number six choice "Devil Makes Three" and concludes with my top pick of the month "Great American Taxi's" album "Paradise Lost".

Artist-Song-Source

3pm
Robbie Robertson - This Is Where I Get Off - How To Become Clairvoyant
Hot Tuna - Mourning Interrupted - Steady As She Goes
Paul Simon - The Afterlife - So Beautiful Or So What
Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real - Four Letter Word - Lukas Nelson & Promise Of The Real
Zoe Muth and The Lost High Rollers - I've Been Gone - Starlight Hotel
jim Lusk - Diesel Smoke And Lace - Rockin' Away The Blues
J. D. Bauman and The Boot Band - Bad Mother Trucker - J. D. Bauman and The Boot Band
The Deep Dark Woods - Back Alley Blues - The Place I Left Behind
Ollabelle - You're Gonna Miss Me - Neon Blue Bird
Pert Near Sandstone - John Henry - Out On A Spree
Will Quinlan & The Diviners - Cuyahoga River Blues - Tales Of Highways & Low Roads

4pm
Devil Makes Three - Never Learn - Stomp and Smash
Stephen Kellogg and The Sixers - Gravity - Gift Horse
Kasey Anderson & The Honkies - My Baby's A Wrecking Ball - Heart Of A Dog
Will Hoge - American Dream - Number Seven
Lydia Loveless - How Many Women - Indestructible Machine
Great American Taxi - Poor House - Paradise Lost
David Bromberg - Ride On Out A Ways - Use Me
John Hiatt - I Love That Girl - Dirty Jeans And Mudslide Hymns
The Infamous Stringdusters - No More To Leave You Behind - We'll Do It Live
The Little Willies - Diesel Smoke, Dangerous Curves - For The Good Times
Shane Dwight - Love That's True - A Hundred White Lies
Drive By Truckers - The Thanksgiving Filter - Go-Go Boots

No comments: