Sunday, January 9, 2011

Routes and Branches Play List 01/08/11

Dave Alvin was in Oregon Friday night at the River City Music Festival which is going on in Portland this weekend. Since I couldn't make it to his show I decided I would make Dave Alvin my feature artist on this week's show.


Artist-Song-Source

3pm.
Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women - Nana & Jim - Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women
Stan Ridgway - Desert Of Dreams - Neon Mirage
Ry Cooder - Can I Smoke In Here? - I Flathead
Tom Waits - Get Behind The Mule - Glitter And Doom Live
Miss Lana Rebel and The Broken Promises - Money On Booze - Mistakes We Can Live With
Carrie Rodriguez and Ben Kyle - If I Needed You - We Still Love Our Country
Samantha Crain - Santa Fe - You (Understood)
Hayes Carll - A Lover Like You - Trouble In Mind
Dave Alvin & The Guilty Men - Look Out (It Must Be Love)- Interstate City
Lewi Longmire - Find Me A Women - If I Live To Be 100
Brian Cutean - Everywhere I Need To Be - Hearthearthearth
Johanna Divine - Used To Losin' - Mile High Rodeo

4pm.
Coyote Grace - Heaven Dog - Ear To The Ground
Drive By Truckers - Used To Be A Cop - Go-Go Boots
Old 97's - Please hold On While The Train Is Moving - The Grand Theater Vol.1
Wayne Hancock - Throwin' Away My Money - Viper Of Melody
Dave Alvin - Mother Earth - King Of California
Chris Smither - Don't Call Me Stranger - Time Stands Still
Wayne Hancock - Working At Working - Viper Of Melody
Jackson Brown & David Lindley - Love Is Strange / Stay - Love Is Strange
Imelda May - Love Tattoo - Love Tattoo
Kasey Anderson - Nowhere Nights - Nowhere Nights
Dave Alvin - Out Of Control - Ashgrove

No comments: