Monday, March 15, 2010

Routes and Branches Play List 03/13/10

I had a schedule conflict this week between my radio show and our local spring home improvement show which I attend for my business. So this week's radio show was put together and canned from the music files on our station's computer. Fortunately many of the artists that I like to play on Routes & Branches also show up in our weekday music mix.

I'm still catching up on all of the new CDs that have come into the station while I was on vacation. Next week I will have a whole crop of new releases to play for you.

Artist-Song-Source

3pm.
John Hiatt - The Open Road - The Open Road
Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women - Nana & Jimi - Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women
Richard Thompson - 1952 Vincent Black Lightning - I Misunderstood
Yonder Mountain String Band - Complicated - The Show
Brandi Carlile - Throw It All Away - Connect Set
String Cheese Incident - Valley Of The Jig - Untying The Not
Bonnie Raitt - Love Letter - Nick Of Time
Buddy & Julie Miller - The Rivers Gonna Run - Buddy & Julie Miller
Chuck Prophet - Hot Talk - Let Freedom Ring
Edwin McCain - Gramercy Park Hotel - Lost In America
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Rich Women - Raising Sand
Robert Earl Keen - Corpus Christi Bay - A Bigger Piece Of Sky
Bob Dylan - The Ballad OF Frankie Lee & Judas Priest - John Wesley Harding
JJ Cale - Down To Memphis - Roll On

4pm.
James McMurtry - Just Us Kids - Just Us Kids
Jeffery Foucault - Ghost Repeater - Ghost Repeater
Jay Farrar & Ben Gibbard - These Roads Don't Move - One Fast Move Or I'm Gone
Greg Brown - Eugene - The Evening Call
Hot Buttered Rum - Two Loose Cannons - Limbs Akimbo
Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks - That's Where I Am - Selected Shorts
David Jacobs-Strain - Rainbow Junkies - Liar's Day
Martin Sexton - Livin' The Life - Sugarcoating
Railroad Earth - Long Way To Go - The Good Life
Little Feat - Old Folks Boogie - Time Loves A Hero
Ry Cooder - Poor Man's Shangi La - Peter Buck Presents: The REM Collection Vol.3
Roseanne Cash - Black Cadillac - Black Cadillac

No comments: