Saturday, March 6, 2010

Routes and Branches Play List 03/06/10

I want to thank Shotgun Majors for sitting in for me while I was gone.
I have recently returned from Cayamo 2010 and I must say that it has to be one of my favorite vacations ever. Cayamo was a music festival cruise with artists like Lyle Lovett, John Hiatt, Emmylou Harris, Steve Earle, and Brandie Calile for the headliners along with several other artists and bands to fill out the schedule. We saw over 25 shows in the 5 days we were on board.
Every artist on today's play list except Ryan Bingham and Hot Buttered Rum were on the cruise. I opened the show with Ryan Bingham's The Weary Kind since he is up for the Oscar with it this weekend. He certainly gets my vote. I played the Hot Buttered Rum cut because I was giving tickets away to their upcoming show next weekend at the WOW hall.



Artist-Song-Source
3pm.
Ryan Bingham - The Weary Kind - Crazy Heart Soundtrack
Lyle Lovett - If I Had A Boat - Live In Texas
Lyle Lovett - My Baby Don't Tolerate - My Baby Don't Tolerate
John Hiatt - My Baby - The Open Road
John Hiatt - The Open Road - The Open Road
Emmylou Harris - Return Of The Grievous Angel - Last Date
Buddy Miller W/ Emmylou Harris - The Selfishness Of Man - Written In Chalk
Buddy & Julie Miller - Gasoline & Matches - Written In Chalk
Works Progress Administration - Always Have My Love - WPA
Darrell Scott - Hank Williams Ghost - The Invisible Man
Shawn Mullins - Beautiful Wreck - 9th Ward Pickin' Parlor
Shawn Mullins - All In My Head - Honeydew
Edwin McCain - Welcome To Struggleville - Lost In America

4pm.
Edwin McCain - Alive - Honor Among Thieves
Steve Earle - Down Here Below - Washington Square Serenade
Steve Earle - Ashes To Ashes - Jerusalem
Steve Earle - White Freightliner Blues - Townes
Brandie Carlile - The Story - The Story
Brandie Carlile - What Can I Say - Live From Neumo's
The Lovell Sisters - Paulita Maxwell - Time To Grow
Hot Buttered Rum - Summertime Gal - Limbs Akimbo
Chuck Cannon - Money Don't Matter - Love And Money
Robert Earl Keen - Laughing River - The Rose Hotel
Hoots & Hellmouth - Want On Nothing - Hoots & Hellmouth
Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers - Blue Jean - Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers

No comments: