Saturday, November 29, 2008

Routes and Branches Play List 11/29/08

This week I featured new releases for this year. It was hard to narrow my favorites down to what I could fit into a 2 hour show. I had several discs that I would have liked to include, but this list is a good start if you are looking for some good Americana, Alt. Country and roots music.

3pm.
John Hiatt - Same Old Man - Same Old Man
James McMurtry - Just Us Kids - Just Us Kids
Rodney Crowell - The Rise and Fall of Intelligent Design - Sex And Gasoline
Eliza Gilkyson - Runaway Train - Beautiful World
Susan Tedeschi - Back To The River - Back To The River
Bex Marshall - Kitchen Table - Kitchen Table
Star Anna - Devil Don't Remember My Name - Crooked Path
The Mother Truckers - Streets Of Atlanta - Lets All Go To Bed
Railroad Earth - Hard Livin' - Amen Corner
David Bromberg Quartet - The New Lee Highway Blues - Live New York City 1982
Drive By Truckers - The Righteous Path - Brighter Than Creations Dark
Hank III - Me and My Friends - Damn Right Rebel Proud

4pm.
Reckless Kelly - Ragged As The Road - Bulletproof
Sonny Landreth - Way Past Long - From The Reach
Hayes Carll - Drunk Poet's Dream - Trouble In Mind
Ry Cooder - Waitin' For Some Girl - I, Flathead
Donna The Buffalo - Forty Days And Forty Nights - Silverlined
Angel Band - Hold Me Angel - With Roots & Wings
One Horse Shy - Honey In My Tea - One Horse Shy
The Wrights - Your'e The Kind Of Trouble - The Wrights
Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson - Rattlin' Bones - Rattlin' Bones
Drew Emmitt - River's Risin' - Long Road
The Bridge - Old White Lighting 95 - Blind Man's Hill
Willie Nelson - Gravedigger - Moment Of Forever
Lucinda Williams - Real Love - Little Honey

No comments: