Sunday, June 8, 2008

Routes and Branches Play List 6/7/08

Tim Little

3-5 PM

Railroad Earth have a new album out with a whole bunch of great new songs. Since they are due to visit Eugene in a week & half, I decided to make them my feature artist for the afternoon. I have been a big fan of Railroad Earth ever since I first heard their Elko disc. They have that great way of stretching out a song and just jam on it awhile combined with that great bluegrass sound.
If you listened to my show, I hope that you enjoyed it. Tune in to KRVM 91.9FM every Saturday afternoon from 3 to 5pm.

Artist/Song

3:00
Railroad Earth, Been Down This Road
Old 97's, My Two Feet
Sonny Landreth, When I Still Had You
John Hiatt, Everybody Went Low
One Horse Shy, Just Me And You
Stacey Earle, Makes Me Happy
Hungrytown, Rose Or The Briar
John Wait & Alison Krauss, Missin' You
Sara Lynn, Looks Like Trouble
Lifters, This Is
Railroad Earth, Hard Livin'
David Lindley, Pay Bo Diddley
Tony Joe White, Willie & Laura Mae Jones

4:oo
JJ Cale, Golden Ring
The Boxmasters, The Last Place They Would Look For Me
David Bromberg, The Hold Up
Reckless Kelly, Bullit Proof
Railroad Earth, Waggin' The Dog
Yonder Mountain String Band, Kentucky Mandolin
Poor Man's Whiskey, Mexico
Hilary Scott, You Electrify Me
The Mother Truckers, Let's All Go To Bed
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss, Gone, Gone, Gone
Jeff Finlin, Jesus Was A Motorcycle Man
Railroad Earth, Lonecroft Ramble

No comments: