Saturday, June 14, 2008

Routes and Branches Play List 6/14/08

Tim Little

3-5pm

In honor of father's day I started the show with Johnny Cash followed by Roseanne Cash. In the second hour I featured a new band from Ashland,Oregon called One Horse Shy. I talked with Cris Kelly of One Horse Shy on Friday. He said that the new disc evolved over the past year with songs written by himself and Manda Bryn the lead vocalist for the group. But the album came together with recently added Lap Steel player and vocalist Bob Evoniuk. One Horse Shy has a great sound that is sure to please any Americana listener.

Artist/Song

3:00
Johnny Cash, Rose Of My Heart
Rosanne Cash, If You Change Your Mind
Eleven Hundred Springs, I Never Crossed Your Mind
John Hiatt, Cherry Red
Old 97"s, No Baby I
Willie Nelson, Over You Again
Steve Earle, Down Here Below
Alejandro Escovedo, People
Eliza Gilkyson, Runaway Train
JJ Cale & Eric Clapton, When The War Is Over
Sonny Landreth, Howlin' At The Moon
The Mother Truckers, When I Get My Wings
The Knitters, Burning House Of Love

4:00
Reckless Kelly, Love in Her Eye
Drive By Truckers, Self Destructive Zones
One Horse Shy, Honey In My Tea
The Waybacks, Conjugal Visit
One Horse Shy, Just Me and You
Yonder Mountain String Band, Don't Let You Deal Go Down
The Horse Flies, Build A House And Burn It Down
Cross Canadian Ragweed, In Oklahoma
The Biscuit Burners, Sweet Red Wine
Railroad Earth, Hard Livin'
The Band Of Heathens, Don't Call On Me
John Amos, It'll Be Too Late
The Gougers, Everybody Knows
Or The Whale, Threads

No comments: