Sunday, May 4, 2008

Routes and Branches Playlist 5/3/08

Scott Majors

Thank you all for the nice phone calls but this was my last show on Routes and Branches. I'll be doing a different show on KRVM Tuesday evenings from 5-7 pm called Tupelo Honey, I'll still be playing great Americana music but with a lot more mainstream tunes thrown in.



3-5pm


Artist - Song

3pm
Poor Man's Whiskey - Mexico
John Amos - Don't U Threaten Me With Love
The Felice Brothers - Whiskey in my Whiskey
Elize Gilkyson - Hiway 9
The Lowlands - Pack of Seeds
Pieta Brown - Talkin' to Loretta
Townes Van Zandt - Pancho and Lefty
Bravo Johnson - Cahoots
Tommy Alverson - Upside Down
Malcolm Holcombe - My Ol' Radio
Brian Connell - Take Your Time (But Don't Take Mine)
The Hacienda Brothers - Cowboys to Girls
Whiskeytown - Houses on the Hill

4pm
Will Hoge - The Highway's Home
Buzz Cason - Barbeque
Marcia Ball - Peace Love & BBQ
Robert Earl Keen - Barbeque
King Johnson - One More Day
The Doc Marshalls - Never Found My Emmylou
Langhorne Slim - Worries
The Biscut Burners - Drank Up All The Whiskey
Old 97's - I Will Remain
Don Walser - The John Deere Tractor Song
The Stone Cold Roosters - I Let a Good Love Die
Jenny Scheinman - Shame Shame Shame
Chatham County Line - Chip of a Star
Folkloriate - Small Boat

No comments: