Saturday, May 24, 2008

Routes and Branches Play List 5/24/08

Tim Little

3-5pm

This week my feature artist was John Hiatt and his new album "Same Old Man". I am a long time John Hiatt fan. I listen to this new disc and there is not one cut on it that I would not play on the air. He is such a fine song crafter that every song on this disc is good or great. I look forward to seeing him the next time he makes it out to Eugene.

Artist/Song

3:00
John Hiatt, On With You
Hayes Carll, Bad Liver And A Broken Heart
Luther Wright & The Wrongs, Young Lust
Alex Woodard, Beautiful Now
Jefferson Pepper, Riverbank Blues
Chatham County Line, I Got To Worry
Railroad Earth, Railroad Earth
David Jacobs-Strain, Traveling Riverside Blues
Dave Murphy, Last Thing I Need
Billy Joe Shaver, To Be Loved By A Woman
John Hiatt, Love You Again
John Amos, Prohibition Blues
Gram Parsons, Return Of The Grievous Angel
Drive By Truckers, Checkout Time In Vegas

4:00
Houston Marchman, South Texas Rain
Hayes Carll, Knockin' Over Whiskeys
The Mother Truckers, Can't Sleep In Tucson
Kort McCumber, Got Me A Woman
Jenny Scheinman, I Was Young When I Left Home
John Hiatt, Cherry Red
Dave Insley, Open Road
Matt Palka & The Caravan, Just Plain Whiskey
The Gougers, Baby
JJ & The Foreign Cowboys, On The Radio
Shawna Russell, Back On My Feet
Mark Knofler & Emmylou Harris, Beachcoming
Robin Ludwick, Big Fall
John Hiatt, Same Old Man

No comments: