Saturday, March 8, 2008

Routes and Branches Playlist 3/8/08

Scott Majors

3-5P


Song - Band

3pm
Does My Ring Burn Your Finger - Buddy Miller
Where They Never Say Your Name - Eileen Jewell
Before I Was Dead - Jason Eady and the Wayward Apostles
Carolina - Jason Harrod
Dead Wrong - Randy Casey
I'm Still Here - Paul Thorn
Catalina - El Capitan
Get Behind the Mule - Hope Waits
Race Rabbit - Zykos
$5 In Hand - Josh Small
Tumbleweed - Toni Price
Trust Jesus - Slobberbone
Cluck Old Hen - Kris Delmhorst
Gone For Good - The Shins

4pm
Jesus Etc - Wilco
It Only Breaks My Heart - Brian Molnar
I Won't Always Wait - Sally Barris
Riverbank Blues - Jefferson Pepper
Dean Man - Cross Canadian Ragweed
Long Time Coming - Darrell Scott & Tim O'Brien
The Stable Song - Gregory Alan Isakov
If You Knew My Mind - Grayson Capps
Suzanne - Mark Geary
How Is It - Holly Figueroa
Death's Rattle - Thad Beckman
Tragedy - Damien Jurado
The 7th Sea - Ashleigh Flynn
Milkman's Daughter - Anne McCue

No comments: