Saturday, January 26, 2019

Routes & Branches 1/26/19

3pm
Tedeschi Trucks Band - Idle Wind - Made up Mind
The Little Willies - Diesel Smoke, Dangerous Curves - For the Good Times
Amy McCarley - Clarksdale Blues - MECO
Trigger Hippy - Rise Up Singin' - Trigger Hippy
Leftover Salmon - Places - Something Higher
Mandolin Orange - The Wolves - Tides of a Teardrop
Buddy Miller - Midnight and Lonesome - Midnight and Lonesome
Terry Klein - Straw Hat - Tex
Lyle Lovett - Don't Touch My Hat - The Road to Ensenada
John Hiatt - Drive South - The Best Of John Hiatt
JJ Grey & Mofro - Hide & Seek - Georgia Warhorse
Whitehorse - Baby, Scratch My Back - The Northern South, Vol. 2 - EP
4pm
Billy Gibbons and The BFG's - Treat Her Right - Perfectamundo
Lucinda Williams - Hot Blood - This Sweet Old World
Lucinda Williams - West Memphis - Down Where The Spirit Meets The Bone
Lucinda Williams - Right in Time - Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
Nell Robinson & Jim Nunally Band - Shaddy Grove / Matty Groves - Steel
Cahalen Morrison & Eli West - Pocket Full of Dust - I'll Swing My Hammer With Both My Hands
Zoe Muth and the Lost High Rollers - If I Can't Trust You With a Little Quarter (how Can I Trust You With My Heart?) - Starlight Hotel
James McMurtry - Copper Canteen - Complicated Game
The Way Down Wanderers - Crooked Pines - Illusions
Poor Man's Whiskey - Whiskey in Heaven - Darkside of the Moonshine
Tedeschi Trucks Band - Made up Mind - Made up Mind

No comments: