Saturday, February 17, 2018

Routes & Branches 2/10/18

3pm
Grateful Dead - Touch Of Grey
Yonder Mountain String Band - Coo Coo's Nest - Mountain Tracks, Vol. 3
Blackie & The Rodeo Kings - I'm Still Lovin' You - Kings and Queens
Guy Clark - My Favorite Picture of You - My Favorite Picture of You
Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash - Jackson - The Legend
Buddy & Julie Miller - Gasoline and Matches - Written In Chalk
James McMurtry - Ruby and Carlos - Just Us Kids
H.C. McEntire - When You Come for Me - Lionheart
Mare Wakefield & Nomad - Real Big Love - Time to Fly
John Prine - She Is My Everything - In Person & On Stage
4pm
Waylon Jennings - Luckenbach, Texas (Back To The Bascis Of Love) - Ultimate Waylon Jennings
Lewi Longmire - Girl on my Mind - If I Live to Be 100
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Drunken Poet's Dream - A: Enlightenment B: Endarkenment (Hint: There Is No C)
Hayes Carll - Girl Downtown - Trouble In MInd
Steve Earle - Valentines Day - I Feel Alright
Jerry Jeff Walker - Jaded Lover - Ultimate Jerry Jeff Walker
Martin Sexton - Long Haul - Sugarcoating
Yarn - Lay Down Your Lovin' Heart - Shine the Light On
Lyle Lovett - Fiona - The Road to Ensenada
Steve Earle & the Del McCoury Band - I'm Still In Love With You - The Mountain
Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin - Stuff They Call Money - Common Ground: Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin Play and Sing the Songs of Big Bill Broonzy
Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard - It's Only Money - Django and Jimmie

No comments: