Saturday, August 12, 2017

Routes & Branches 8/12/17

Artist-Song-Source
3pm
Old Crow Medicine Show - Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again - 50 Years of Blonde on Blonde (Live)
Sonic Bent - Always the Crusaders - Time Travel Memoirs
Jeremy Pinnell - Ballad of 1892 - Ties of Blood and Affection
Jeremy Pinnell - Different Kind of Love - Ties of Blood and Affection
Eilen Jewell - It's Your Voodoo Working - Down Hearted Blues
EmiSunshine - Strong Armed Robbery - Ragged Dreams
Sarah Shook & the Disarmers - Keep the Home Fires Burnin' - Sidelong
Glen Campbell - Adios - Adios
Steve Azar & The King's Men - Start to Wanderin' My Way - Down at the Liquor Store
Hope Country - Let Love Grow - Hope Country
David Rawlings - Come On Over My House - Poor David's Almanack
Andy Palmer - Summer - The Switch
Chris Robinson Brotherhood - She Shares My Blanket - Barefoot in the Head
4pm
Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band - She's $$$ - Lay It on Down
The Jerry Douglas Band - 2:19 - What If
Mike McGuire - Back To Bakersfield - Sedona
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Lucifer and the Fallen Angels - Tell the Devil I'm Gettin' There as Fast as I Can
Ray Wylie Hubbard - Tell the Devil I'm Gettin' There as Fast as I Can (with Lucinda Williams and Eric Church) - Tell the Devil I'm Gettin' There as Fast as I Can
New Riders of the Purple Sage - Henry - The Best of New Riders of the Purple Sage
Old & In the Way - Panama Red - Breakdown
Bill Kirchen - Down to Seeds and Stems Again - Seeds And Stems
Bill Kirchen - Hot Rod Lincoln - Seeds And Stems
Jesse Terry - Dangerous Times - Stargazer
Foster McGinty - Radio Dreams - New Shackle Island - EP
Mike Amabile - Mojo Bell - Mike Amabile

No comments: