Sunday, August 21, 2016

Routes & Branches 8/20/16

I featured the new Bill Kirchen & Austin de Lone CD "Transatlanticana" this week since I had listened to it several times over the last week. Everything is good on it!! I even had a friend ask me the question about what I would take with me if I was to be stranded on a desert island and I said the new Bill Kirchen album. He was expecting something more classic , so I said just listen to it and you decide.

Artist-Song-Source
3pm
The Band - Up on Cripple Creek - Live At Watkins Glen
Bill Kirchen & Austin de Lone - Hounds of the Bakersfield - Transatlanticana 
David Bromberg - The New Lee Highway Blues - Wanted Dead or Alive
Storm Cellar - Put On Your Sunhat, Sweet Adeline - The Curious Assembly
Sarah Jarosz - Comin’ Undone - Undercurrent
Marcia Ball - Like There's No Tomorrow - The Tattooed Lady And The Alligator Man
Bill Kirchen & Austin de Lone - Let's Rock - Transatlanticana 
Chris Robinson Brotherhood - Leave My Guitar Alone - Any Way You Love, We Know How You Feel
James McMurtry - Copper Canteen - Complicated Game
Chuck Cannon - You Let The Fox Watch The Henhouse - Symphony Of Scars
Buddy Miller - Worry Too Much - Universal United House of Prayer 
Michael Hearne - Back In The Day - Red River Dreams
4pm
Bill Kirchen & Austin de Lone - Back In The Day - Transatlanticana
Old Crow Medicine Show - Mississippi Saturday Night - Carry Me Back
Stewart Eastham - She's My Gal - Dancers in the Mansion
Bill Kirchen & Austin de Lone - No Need for Knocking - Transatlanticana
The Congress - Ain't It Easy -The Game
Norah Jones - Carry On - Day Breaks
Beth Lee & the Breakups - Right Back - Keep Your Mouth Shut
Angie and the Deserters - Country Radio - Country Radio
 Willie Nelson - South of the Border - Let's Face The Music and Dance
Old & In the Way - Pig in a Pen - Breakdown 
Austin Lounge Lizards - That Godforsaken Hellhole I Call Home Paint - Me On Velvet
Bill Kirchen & Austin de Lone  -The Times they Are a-Changin' - Transatlanticana
New Riders of the Purple Sage - Louisiana Lady - The Best of New Riders of the Purple Sage
The Welfare Liners - Breathe Fire - Just Stars for Light
Holly Williams - Settle Down - Southern Family
Lewi Longmire Band - Baby, Would You Take Me Home? - Fire 'Neath the Still

No comments: