Saturday, October 17, 2015

Routes & Branches 10/17/15

I want to say thank you to all of the listener supporters of KRVM and especially those of you who pledged to help keep Routes & Branches on the air during our recent membership drive. I also want to thank Mike Meyer for sitting in for me last week while I was away.

New music as usual and several folks coming to town in the near future dominated today's play list. I had local band Jake McNeillie & Company stop by the studio to talk about their new CD "Dream Country".

Artist-Song-Source
3pm
The Sugar Beets - You're The Shine - Once Upon A Time 
Jefferey Foucault - Des Moines - Salt As Waves
JJ Ford - Perfect Saturday Night - Perfect Saturday Night
Blitzen Trapper - All Across This Land - All Across This Land
Daniel Romano - Strange Faces - If I've Only One Time Askin'
Corb Lund - S Lazy H - Things That Can't Be Undone
Flatland Tourists - Front Porch - Front Porch
Watkins Family Hour - Steal Your Heart Away - Watkins Family Hour
Dan Bern - Merle, Hank & Johnny - Hoody
Merle Haggard - Working Man's Blues - Working In Tennessee
Dave Rawlings Machine - The Weekend - Nashville Obsolete
Shoebox Letters - Focus On My Drinking - The Road Not Taken
Luke Pruitt - My First Job - Songs of Home, pt. 2 
Warren Haynes - Wanderlust - Ashes & Dust
4pm
Jake McNeillie and Company - If This Is What Love Is About - Live In The KRVM Studio
Jake McNeillie and Company - Weatherworn Angel - Live In The KRVM Studio
Jake McNeillie and Company - I'll Be Forgotten -Dream Country
The Reverend Shawn Amos - Joliet Bound - The Reverend Shawn Amos Loves You
Jim Lauderdale - Soul Searching - Soul Searching
Jim Lauderdale - I'm Just The Lookout - Soul Searching
Mike Brown - Just a Little - Just a Little
Jeremy Pinnell - The Way Country Sounds - Oh / Ky 
The Cox Family - Cash on the Barrelhead - Gone Like the Cotton
Thad Beckman - Ballad of an Aging Musician - Me Talking to Me

No comments: