Saturday, December 13, 2014

Routes & Branches 12/13/14

This week's show mostly focused on recent nominations to the American Roots categories of the Grammys. I didn't have all of the albums nominated but the ones I have I certainly hope will win!!! We will see on February 8th.

Artist-Song-Source
3pm
North Mississippi Allstars - My Home Town - Dead Man's Town: A Tribute To Born In The U.S.A. 
Jesse Winchester - Just So Much - A Reasonable Amount Of Trouble
Eliza Gilkyson - Eliza Jane - The Nocturne Diaries
Old Crow Medicine Show - Brushy Mountain Conjugal Trailer - Remedy
Old Crow Medicine - Show Doc's Day - Remedy
Dave & Phil Alvin - Southern Flood Blues - Common Ground
Dave & Phil Alvin - Key To The Highway - Common Ground 
David Bromberg - Mr. Bojangles (Live) - The Player: A Retrospective
Rhonda Vincent - I Need Somebody Bad Tonight - Only Me
Rhonda Vincent - Drivin' Nails - Only Me
Yvette Landry - Friday Night Special - Should Have Known

4pm
Rosanne Cash - Modern Blue - The River & The Thread
Rosanne Cash - A Feather's Not A Bird - The River & The Thread
John Hiatt - Long Time Comin' - Terms Of My Surrender 
John Hiatt - Terms of My Surrender - Terms Of My Surrender
Brantley Gilbert - Before The Bullets Fly - All My Friends: Celebrating the Songs & Voice of Gregg Allman
Shook Twins - Holler It Down - What We Do
The Earls Of Leicester - Dim Lights, Thick Smoke - The Earls of Leicester
Taj Mahal and Gregg Allman - Statesboro Blues - All My Friends: Celebrating the Songs & Voice of Gregg Allman
Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen - Country Song - Cold Spell
Hayes Carll - Drunken Poet's Dream - Trouble In MInd 
Sturgill Simpson - The Promise - Metamodern Sounds in Country Music
Chuck Cannon - Whiskey Drinkin' Preacher - God Shaped Hole 

No comments: