Sunday, October 5, 2014

Routes & Branches 10/4/14

This week was the beginning of our Fall fundraiser here at KRVM and I decided to recap the albums I have chosen throughout this year for the Freeform American Roots Chart (FAR Charts). With a couple of exceptions all of the albums played came from these lists. You find the Far Chart at: http://www.tcmnradio.com/far/
At the last minuet I was asked to cover our Acoustic Junction show which follows Routes & Branches so I was able to play most of the albums I had submitted so far this year. Here is what I played.
KRVM is community sponsored radio. If you support this kind of radio programing, I urge you to donate now to KRVM during our Fall Pledge drive. You can pledge on-line at:
http://www.krvm.org/

Artist-Song-Album
3pm
Lucinda Williams - The Night's Too Long - 25th Anniversary Live 
Hard Working Americans - Down To the Well - Hard Working Americans 
Railroad Earth - One More Night On The Road - Last of the Outlaws
Rosanne Cash - Modern Blue - The River & The Thread
Shoebox Letters - AnyTime - Better Times
Blackie And The Rodeo - Kings Gotta Stay Young - South
Drive-By Truckers - Primer Coat - English Oceans
Grant Peeples - Who Woulda Thunk It? - Punishing The Myth
Wink Keziah - When I Get Paid - Cowbilly
Chuck Cannon - The Ghost of Johnny Cash - God Shaped Hole
4pm
Johnny Cash - I'm Movin' On - Out Amoung The Stars
Rodney Crowell - Fever On The Bayou - Tarpaper Sky
Jim Croce - You Don't Mess Around With Jim - Greatest Hits
Gal Holiday and the Honky Tonk Revue - She's A Killer - Last To Leave
Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks - Stand Back - All My Friends: Celebrating the Songs & Voice of Gregg Allman
Dave Alvin and Phil Alvin - Stuff They Call Money - Common Ground: Dave Alvin & Phil Alvin Play and Sing the Songs of Big Bill Broonzy
The Howlin' Brothers - Monroe - Trouble
Yvette Landry - Can I Go Home With You - Me & T-Coe's Country
Leftover Salmon - Bayou Town - Aquatic Hitchhiker
John Fullbright - Until You Were Gone - Songs
Zoe Muth - Mama Needs A Margarite - World of Strangers
Willie Nelson - Wives and Girlfriends - Band Of Brothers
5pm
Bruce Robinson and Kelly Willis - Harper Valley PTA - Our Year
Sunny Sweeny - Sunday Dress - Provoked
Kenny Butterill - Gaia Blues (feat. Donovan Leitch) - Troubadour Tales
Curtis McMurtry - Whiskey Sweat - Respectable Enemy
Old Crow Medicine Show - Doc's Day - Remedy
Karen & The Sorrows - Just a Little Heartbreak - The Names of Things
Suzette Lawrence & The Neon Angels - Texas State Line - Tear Up The Honky Tonk
The Mastersons - I Found You - Good Luck Charm
Jim Lauderdale - Doin' Time In Bakersfield - I'm A Song
6pm
John Hiatt - Long Time Comin' - Terms Of My Surrender
Corb Lund - Big Butch Bass Bull Fiddle - Counterfeit Blues
Shook Twins - Shake - What We Do
The String Cheese Incident - Colorado Bluebird Sky - Song in My Head
Justin Townes Earle - My Baby Drives - Single Mothers
Keith Greeninger - Hop In The Truck - Soul Connection
Frank Solivan & Dirty Kitchen - Better (Days Go By) - Cold Spell
Marty Stuart and His Fabulous Superlatives - Jailhouse - Saturday Night / Sunday Morning
Melissa Ruth & The Likely Stories - What I Got - Riding Mercury 
Eilen Jewell - Can't Shake These Blues - Link Of Chain: A Songwriters Tribute To Chris Smither
Lucinda Williams - Stand Right By Each Other - Down Where The Spirit Meets The Bone

No comments: