Saturday, August 30, 2014

Routes & Branches 8/30/14

Celebrating the workers of America this Labor Day weekend.

Artist-Song-Source

3pm
Dave Insley - God Love's the Working Man - Here With You Tonight
David Lindley & Wally Ingram - Do You Want My Job - Twango Bango Deluxe
Woody Guthrie - Pastures Of Plenty - The Live Wire
Miss Laurie Ann & The SaddleTones - Saddletone Boogie - Ease My Mind
Sunny Sweeny - You Don't Know Your Husband - Provoked
The Black Lillies - Ramblin' Boy - Runaway Freeway Blues 
Cahalen Morrison & Eli West - Livin' In America - I'll Swing My Hammer With Both My Hands
Tom Russell - Tulare Dust/ They're Tearing The Labor Camps Down - Tulare Dust
Merle Haggard - Working Man's Blues - Working In Tennessee 
Bill Kirchen - I Don't Work That Cheap - Word To the Wise
Steve Earle - Six Days On The Road - Essential Steve Earle
Kenny Butterill - Hocus Pocus - Troubadour Tales
Eric Bibb - Troubadour - Troubadour 

4pm
Sam Baker - Road Crew - Say Grace
James Luther Dickinson & North Mississippi Allstars - Truck Drivin' Man - I'm Just Dead, I'm Not Gone
Lyle Lovett - White Freightliner Blues - Release Me .
JP Harris and the Tough Choices - Gear Jammin' Daddy - I'll Keep Calling
Paul Thorn - Everythings's Gonna Be Alright - Too Blessed To Be Stressed
JalapeƱo Compadres - China Made - The Ride 
James McMurtry - We Can't Make It Here - Childish Things
Curtis McMurtry - Whiskey Sweat - Respectable Enemy
Screen Door Porch - Shift Work - The Fate & The Fruit 
Grant Farm - The Nine Pound Hammer - Grant Farm
Old Crow Medicine Show - Brushy Mountain Conjugal Trailer - Remedy

No comments: