Sunday, March 17, 2013

Routes & Branches 3/16/13



I have been a big Steve Earle fan for as long as I can remember. I have read his books and I like to listen to his radio show when I get the chance. But most of all I really enjoy listening to his music, so I was excited to listen to his new CD "The Low Highway" when I found it in my mailbox. Earle is at the top of his game with this album. I played some of my favorites today!!!

3pm
Steve Earle - The Low Highway - The Low Highway
The Whiskey Chasers - Darlin' Corey - Well For The Worse
Townes Van Zandt - Talking Thunderbird Wine Blues - A Gentle Evening With Townes Van Zandt
Satori Bob - Bonneville Damn - Strangely Familiar
Tom Russell - East Of Woodstock, West Of Viet Nam - Blood And Candle Smoke
Tom Russell - The Pugilist At 59 - Love And Fear
James McMurtry - Just Us Kids - Just Us Kids
Hayes Carll - KMAG YO YO - KMAG YO YO
Tear Stained Letters - Fender Benders - Tear Stained Letters
Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell - Chase The Feeling - Old Yellow Moon
The Civil Wars & T Bone Burnett - Long Time Gone - A Place At The Table
Steve Earle - Warren Hellman's Banjo - The Low Highway
Tim O'Brien & Darrell Scott - White Frieghtliner Blues - We're Usually A Lot Better Than This
4pm
Sons Of Fathers - Feel The Fall - Burning Days
Mary Gauthier - Last Of The Hobo Kings - Live At Blue Rock
Kait Lawson -  Take Your Charge - Until We Drown
Marcia Ball - That's How It Goes - Roadside Attractions
Steve Earle - That All You Got? - The Low Highway
Shooter Jennings - The Low Road - The Other Life
Corb Lund - Five Dollar Bill - Five Dollar Bill
Chicago Farmer - The Twenty Dollar Bill - Backenforth, Il
Fruition - Turn Your Love - It Won't Be Long
Patty Griffin - If I Had My Way - Down Town Church
The Black Oil Brothers - She Is My Drinking Problem - The Black Oil Brothers
Jerry Jeff Walker - I Ain't Livin' Long Like This - The Ultimate Collection
Steve Earle - After Mardi Gras - The Low Highway

No comments: