Saturday, October 13, 2012

Routes & Branches 10/13/12

We were finishing up our Fall Membership Drive at KRVM. Thank you to all who have pledged their support to KRVM and especially the support for Routes & Branches. If you want to contribute to KRVM, please go to our web site: http://www.krvm.org/
I received Pete Seeger and Lorre Wyatt's new CD this week and found several songs that I liked and a couple that I felt really fit a pledge drive show like the tunes which started and end my show this week. From my childhood days to today Pete Seeger inspires me to be a better person and steward of this planet that we live on each and every day.

Artist-Song-Source
3pm
Pete Seeger & Lorre Wyatt - God's Counting On Me… God's Counting On You - A More Perfect Union
Pete Seeger & Lorre Wyatt - A More Perfect Union - A More Perfect Union
Pete Seeger & Lorre Wyatt - This Old Man Revisited - A More Perfect Union
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - I'm Sittin' On Top Of The World - Will The Circle Be Unbroken Vol. 2
Levon Helm - Wide River To Cross - Ramble At The Ryman
David Bromberg - It's Just A Matter Of Time - Use Me
Lindi Ortega - Cigarettes & Truckstops - Cigarettes & Truckstops
D.L. Marble - Lucky Tonight - Not The One
John Prine w/ Iris Dement - In Spite Of Ourselves - In Person & On Stage
Hayes Carll - Another Like You - KMAG YOYO
5pm
Corb Lund - Bible On The Dash - Cabin Fever
Iris Dement - The Night I Learned How Not To Pray - Sing The Delta
Gram Parsons - Return Of The Grievous Angel - Grievous Angel
Mother Truckers - Nothing There - Broke, Not Broken
Zoe Muth & The Lost High Rollers - If I Can't Trust You With A Quarter - Starlight Hotel
The Whopner Count Country Allstars - I'll Be With You Tonight - It's Too Loud!
Blackie & The Rodeo Kings w/ Serena Rider - Black Sheep - Kings & Queens
Yarn - Liquor Love - Almost Home
Lewi Longmire - Whatchoo Gonna Do - Fire 'neath The Still
Pete Seeger & Lorre Wyatt - Keep The Flame Alive - A More Perfect Union

No comments: