Saturday, February 25, 2012

Routes and Branches Play List 02/25/12

My show today was just a sampling of the music perform on the recent Cayamo Cruise that my wife and I went on this month. My thanks go out to all the artists who performed onboard this year and to the Sixthman staff for putting on a wonderful week of Music, Sun and Fun. Thank you to Chuck Cannon, Levy Lowry and Buddy Miller for lending their voice to promote my show.

As a special feature of this Cayamo tribute, I asked 3 time Cayamo Artist and a local Eugene musician, Beth Wood to stop by the station and play a couple of her latest tunes live on the air. It was a lot of fun to talk with her about Cayamo and her new CD "The Weather Inside". You can find more about Beth and her music at http://www.bethwoodmusic.com
Thanks Beth, for coming by and making my Cayamo recap really special.


Artist-Song-Source

3pm
James McMurtry - Hurricane Party - Live In Europe
John Prine - In Spite Of Ourselves - In Person & On Stage
Iris Dement - The Old Gospel Ship - Lifeline
Beth Wood - Backroads - Live In The KRVM Studio
Beth Wood - Doing This Dance - Live In The KRVM Studio
Beth Wood - The Weather Inside - The Weather Inside
Shawn Mullins - Light You Up - Light You Up
Chuck Cannon - This Old Guitar - Symphony Of Scars
Lyle Lovett - In My Own Mind - My Baby Don't Tolerate

4pm
John Hiatt - Adios To California - Dirty Jeans And Mudslide Hymns
Joe Purdy - John Henry And The Old North Wind - Canyon Joe
Greg Brow - Where Are You Going When You're Gone - Freak Flag
Levy Lowery - Whiskey And Wine - I Confess I was A Fool
The Civil Wars - Birds Of A Feather - Barton Hollow
Keb Mo - Just Lookin' - The Reflection
Enter The Hagis - Devil's Son - Whitelake
Works Progress Administration - Good As Ever - WPA
Sarah Lee Guthrie & Johnny Irion - Never Too Far From My Heart - Bright Examples
Lucinda Williams - Buttercup - Blessed
Buddy Miller - One Part Two Part - Written In Chalk
Edwin McCain - Gramercy Park Hotel - Lost In America
Richard Thompson - Take Care The Road You Choose - Sweet Warrior

No comments: