Sunday, November 22, 2009

Routes and Branches Play List 11/21/09

This week I had my first chance to listen to the new Robert Earl Keen CD "The Rose Hotel". I loved the whole disc. It will defiantly make it onto my top 20 CD's of 2009 list.

Artist-Song-Source

3Pm.
Robert Earl Keen - The Rose Hotel - The Rose Hotel
Robert Earl Keen - Laughing River - The Rose Hotel
Rosanne Cash - Girl From the North Country - The List
Misty River - Slice Of Life - Stories
Mark Knopfler - Cleaning My Gun - Get Lucky
Lyle Lovett - Pantry - Natural Forces
The Band Of Heathens - LA County Blues - One Foot In The Ether
Cross Canadian Ragweed - To Find My Love - Happiness And all The Other Things
Delbert McClinton - People Just Love To Talk - Acquired Taste
John Fogerty - Back Home Again - The Blue Ridge Rangers Rides Again
Corb Lund - A Game In Town Like This - Losin' Lately Gambler
The Whopner County Country Allstars - Lonesome Sick Blues - It's Too Loud
Carrie Rodriguez - You Won't Be Satisfied That Way - Live In Louisville

4pm.
Guy Clark - All She Wants Is You - Somedays The Song Writes You
Robert Earl Keen - Something I Do - The Rose Hotel
Tom Waits - Get Behind The Mule - Glitter And Doom
Jay Farrar & Ben Gibbard - One Fast Move Or I'm Gone - One Fast Move Or I'm Gone
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Going Up The Country - Speed Of Life
Mark Stuart And The Bastard Sons - Seven Miles To Memphis - Bend In The Road
Works Progress Administration - Always Have My Love - WPA
Hot Club Of Cowtown - One Step Closer To You - Wishful Thinking
Todd Adelman & The Love Handles - Where The Party Never Ends - Todd Adelman & The Love Handles
Patrick Kavaney & The Last Drags - Ego Bandito - Darning Socks For The Apocalypse
James McMurtry - Freeway View - Live In Europe
John Gorka - Night Into Day - So Dark You See
Robert Earl Keen - Wireless In Heaven - The Rose Hotel

No comments: