Saturday, September 27, 2008

Routes and Branches Play List 9/27/08

This is going to be a great week for music for me. On Tuesday Robert Plant and Alison Krauss perform in Portland and my sweetie bought us tickets. The other show that I'm excited about is the Tift Merritt show here in Eugene on Wednesday night. I opened and closed Routes and Branches with all of these artists this week. Otherwise, it was another great mix of music with a lot of new music mixed in. If you like my show and read this blog, please let me know what you think.
Tim

3pm.
Tift Merritt - Late Night Pilgrim - Tambourine
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Rich Woman - Raising Sand
Eliza Gilkyson - Dream Lover - Beautiful World
The Watson Twins - Bar Woman Blues - Fire Songs
The Mother Truckers - Can't Sleep In Tucson - Let's All Go To Bed
Jake Payne - If I could Only Hold You - What The Folk Is Roots Music
Ralph Stanley II - Train Songs - This One Is Two
Eleven Hundred Springs - Every Time I Get Close To You - Country Jam
Mad Buffalo - Destination Unknown - Wilderness
Badlands Trio - Waiting - Badlands Trio
J. Scott Hinkle - Take My bones To Alabama - Blueridge Martini
k.d. lang - Coming Home - Single
Drew Emmitt - Beat Of The World - Long Road
Bow Thayer - Sprawl - Bow Thayer & The Perfect Trainwreck

4pm.
Kasey Chambers & Shane Nicholson - The Devil's Inside My Head - Rattlin' Bones
Wild Sweet Orange - Either / Or - We Have Cause To Be Uneasy
Old Crow Medicine Show - Motel In Memphis - Tennessee Pusher
Slaid Cleaves - This Morning I Am Born Again - Broke Down
Robin & Linda Williams - When A Thread Gets Caught - Buena Vista
Golden Smog - Until You Came Along - Stay Golden, Smog
The Drive By Truckers - Righteous Path - Brighter Than Creation's Dark
Sonny Landreth - Way Past Long - From The Reach
Dave Alvin - Out Of Control - Ashgrove
Backyard Tire Fire - Time With You - The Places We Lived
Jenny Reynolds - Never Let Him Go - Next To You
Robert Plant & Alison Krauss - Gone Gone Gone - Raising Sand
Tift Merritt - Broken - Another Country

No comments: